Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm a cupcake freak~


When i discovered this cuppacake..my world became restless because of its beauty and the taste that is so good. Thank you to fynaz, she's the one who introduced the cupcake world to me..Let me give my opinion about this food. First of all its yummy..second its yummy.. and lastly its yummy..~!! you guys should check out thier new cuppacakes design at thier website http://www.ilovecuppacakes.com . believe me..its an eye twister.. this shop is located at damansara uptown..and i live in shah alam..i've been going there loads of time and it makes me feel that the shop is short in distance and its worth the miles~ when i bring home the cuppacakes, my brother taste it and now he's into it too~! and now he's spreadng the cuppacakes love to his friends and officemates !! the cuppacake love is spreading.. so why dont you get your sweet piece of the cuppacake love by heading down to thier shop and get some for ur selves.. owh i forgot to mention they too have thier own blogspot to.. its actually connected with thier homepage. so.. that's what i wanted to share now..i'll keep updates about my cuppacake world..later~!

No comments: