Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dear friends..

i want to say.. everytime u spend with me..i'll cherish it.. every drop of ur tears are very meaningful to me.. i wish you all lifetime happiness through out ur journey of ur life.. i may not be with you all the way but when im there with u..means that im destined to be with u at that time n place..the memory... will be an episode of my life that i pure heartedly keep in myself until my dying days.. Semoga Allah membalasi baik budi yang telah u all given me.. thank you for being my friend..i always remember you..no matter where u are.. dont do stupid things..untill we meet again.. i love you all.. xoxo

3 comments:

MinTy said...

touched...

miSs.BoBo said...

i will mish u am...

^0^

ielamorry.om said...

jgnla sedeyh2 am. :)

kite jumpa lagi nnti k :)

i'll miss u too.