Saturday, October 30, 2010

Syaira's E-Day !

Yesterday , I went to Syaira's Engagement ceremony held at her house. Her house is big..first time went to her house. This is one lucky lady who got the gist of life..From the bottom of my heart, She look so beautiful..her dress is the most beautiful dress i have ever seen. the combination of colours is new to me. Never seen before the combination of colors that mix together that well. Silver, or light grey with hot pink lace..wow.. I better look at my own colors..what suits me.. nevermind that, her pelamin wad exquisite, i dont know what will syaira's pelamin would be like on her solmenization would top that.I'm glad to have syaira of my friend, i mean, look at me.. huhu i just felt happy just to be invited to her ceremony, that would be enough for me. I went with fynaz, farzana and with him..

He was so handsome, by far the most handsome i have seen him. To top of what i feel about him last night is by hearing Nada Surf - Inside of Love. The music just about right. I know the lyrics is the opposite but i like the music. He looks exactly like Josh Duhamel in What life is Like. I blushed big time. Below are the pics..not much but at least dpt bergambar pun jadilah..



*dah gemuk and i really do look like a makcik..i suck T_T*

No comments: