Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hot and Cold 2011



Hello everyone! Happy new year..Welcome to 2011. Another year to look forward to.
The reason i put Katy Perry Hot and Cold videoclip is to express what i have been through lately and still
am . Right now i should be doing my work but yet im here preferring to write and update this dear blog of mine. I change my blog layout and background. Everything for this new year. Hoping for the best and ohsomeness.. And yes im hot and cold making decisions. Doesnt matter its work or my life. Somehow i have had it with my work and i totally want to quit that instant. But my caring boyfriend has always been to my rescue preventing me doing such stupid things. I have a lot to tell. I know no ones read my blog but if there are people like to read my blog and support what i post thank you so much even u read anonymously.

Let me first tell you that this 15 February 2011 will be my Merisik . Yes very excited and looking forward to it so much. Eventhough its just small for you but for me its big because this is mine! MINE! Fireworks! Since its public holiday that day, Maulidur Rasul. There will be a small Doa Selamat to bless the occasion and our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. I did a great move by hearing katy perry's hits while writing this blog. I feel free. Really needed it.
There are so much to do and plan. I would like to enjoy every detail planning my own wedding. Went here and there to find what i want but still its not enough. I ask him to be my private wedding planner to get him involved, haha well he said even so he is not he would want to do it. My man he is. Anyway i will update more on my planning on my wedding soon.Next!

Next would be this one person i discovered myself of course while i was surfing you tube to find demo on how to do Nude makeup and i discover Kandee Johnson. I became obsessed with her way on putting makeup and techniques. If you would want to know about her a lot more just click her name i wrote up there. She makes me going to Mac stores and asking different types of makeup stuff. I even wanted to open my own blogshop selling every thing that she uses in her videos. Just an idea.

So i'll stop here and i'll update you guys soon..bye!



No comments: