Wednesday, December 24, 2008

hey~

today went smoothly.. well, i wake up as usual around 10.. and then i head up to plaza alam sentral for lunch..and in the evening i went to see the movie "Twilight". i know i'm late to see this movie but at least i catch while its still in theaters. kinda bummed when some of the scenes that would be the highlight been cut off.. suck~!! but edward cullen..you totally blew my heart away~ edward..lala.. ur skin glares like all the beautiful diamonds in the world are put together... waaa.. edward..u can come into my room anytime u want especially watching me sleep or we can talk all night since u never sleep.. bestnyer.. ur so dreamy.. above all..dance with me.. u wore that tux..omg~!! u have melted me in a drastic way.. hahaha i have too a dazzlingly scent..smell me.. wahahahha..giler. anyway..for me the story i gave 5/10 but for edward cullen i gave 9/10..hahaha this movie kalau tak tgk kat movies pun takpe kot..prefer download it..u can see everything..haha urm..if its about the story..i say this movie tgk sekali pun tkpe kot but its because of edward cullen i would run it couple of times.. well this is my review lah kan..but maybe when i watch it again,probaby i would change my mind about the story? ok.. urm.. after this i wanna see yes man. jim carrey..ok tata~!

No comments: