Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What i like..

hey..dah lama tak update blog..dunno what to put..belasah je lah.. ok.. skrg ni nak tunjuk some of the things that i like,love and admire..actually bende ni am dah kumpul lama dah but didnt have the time to upload it here..so..here it goes :


TYPOGRAPHY


for this one..i like it coz of its composition and color..for me it attracts me to look at it..



for this one..i actually did one of my own by refering this artwork as my guidance.. the layout,color and font.


maybe for u its nothing but for me this one actually gives me inspirations to use to make my own artwork..look at the font..



look at it..the color..composition..unique


play with numbers..


im going to jogja~!



wow..wow..wow..luv it~



avant garde~!!




what does it say....?



simple..font,color and composition...


No comments: