Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Diary~

Hello..its saturday today..~Nuthing going on much but i just woke up at 10..the sleep i have been missing for a long time..waking up late~! likey likey..~ Yesterday, i bought a portable plastic hanger, i've been wanting to buy this this since i hit puberty.hihihi i bought it at carrefour. It cost me RM49.90, worth the investment. I know im lazy when it comes to doing laundry and cleaning my room but this thing actually raise me to wash my clothes. Right now, im waiting for my clothes to be washed. Its in the washing machine of course. FYI, i dont have a maid. Anyway, now i have to find some thing to make me clean my room. Not too long ago, i bought this huge carpet from IKEA, its black and also a 3-tier drawer, to keep my remaining, not enough clothes onto my existing cupboard. When i got back from IKEA i forgot the drawer is that i have to assemble it myself. Thats a bummer. I ask my bro to help me but i dont know what happen. Oooh, did i mention i bought myself a sewing machine? Brother is the brand. Its still in the box~!! What is wrong with me.. i have this cool stuffs and i didnt use it. Its wasted~!

A normal saturday that always keep me comfortable, staying at home, surfing until i feel asleep on my own, eating what my mom cooks. Just now my dad ask me to sit down with him and teach him to use the iPad. If you dont know, i got an iPad from my dad for my birthday. 32 gb. Wow, right? My dad and my brother has one. so to repay back what my dad give is by teaching him to use ipad. Actually i'm a newbie for Apple products. Enuf of that, ok what shall i do next? Eat~!!

Bye Everyone!

No comments: