Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear Diary~

A nice time with my dear love..~ a four day holiday and he took a leave on saturday to be with me. What we did was we went shopping! We went here and there like Jakel, Pkns and also Sunway Pyramid. The thing was, i didnt feel well i got my fever due to my heavy flow of period. He was there for me. He comforted me when i was so down low. I love you with all my heart, ok now i really want him..Raya is near, i told him that he should not be sad when im not there with him but the truth was me, can i stand with him not being around when Raya comes? He teaches me to love him more and even more everyday and when he's leaving i felt like a huge void emerge and the feeling i had vanish and i felt blurred. Because he's always here with me and it felt kinda sad when he's not. He understands what im going through, he told me last night explaining to me the reason why im feeling all this, he understands completely. Somehow i felt relief and happy coz we know the fact that we cant change anything right now but knowing he understand the situation and my feeling is good enough for me. i mean all the things ive been wanting blabbering about doesnt matter anymore. My heart is ok. I love it when he does that. Everything i do when he's with me i feel there isnt any worries in the world that i can think. Did I tell you that i wrote a letter to him? An actual letter and its old school. hahaha i wrote it when i was in my deepest heart and missing him so badly. I even dont know that i can be like what i wrote to him, he brings that out of me. Something in my heart tells that i should bring him to meet my stepmother a few days before raya..but he doesnt know it and i dont know he can or not. Nevermind. Anyway i feel excited that raya is coming. and still there is some things that i havent bought like accesorise ( did i spell it right? ) hahaha The only thing i know is i love him so much. Bye!



No comments: