Saturday, August 14, 2010




Dear Diary~

Yesterday was my birthday..and surprisingly, only my sister in law wishes me...my family? na da..
and my 70 friends wishes me non stop until midnight..that was so flattering. Yesterday, i celebrate my birthday with him..at Serai seksyen 3..The food was yummy..we ordered, Siakap steam,butter prawn, meat cooked with dried chili, kangkung belacan, Tom yam mixed (this is a must!) and sizzling beancurd. Our tummy was so stuffed, i cant walk straight. Actually the story that i want to tell was, when i arrived to the restaurant..there was a present for me and a birthday card on the table.. i was so surprised! i mean..got a hint when i called him few hours before coming there that he was at sacc mall buying something..for me of course. haha but didnt think that he would do all of this things for me..my heart was touched..deeply! wondering what he gave to me?



The present that he gave to me..
i can't believe it also until now..

and the birthday card was so so cute and sweet. Everytime i read it always calms me..like there isnt any problem in the world would bring me down..he blows me away.. There was also a birthday cake for me..blueberry cheesecake ..nyum2 havent had it for a while. After dinner, i ask him to bring me to i-City.. i never been there and so does he..our first time to i-City.

Some would say the first experience is always we cherished the most. For me, it is..because i had a blast when i was there, i feel that i want to go there again..



what i cherished the most was we played this lastic thing where you you shoot it to the air and it come down like fireflies. mine was pink and his was blue. Love it so much! we spent about 15 minits there playing it. Felt never want to leave the place. we walked through out the whole place..my love for him grows even more..things that i felt long ago that i wanted, came back and i feel that im being loved so much. So around 10 pm he sent me home. owh! did i mention he picked me up with his car? its been so long ive been picked by him.. i love it!

Thank you so much love..thank you..

1 comment:

s.y.a.f.r.i.n.a said...

im happy for you babe =)