Friday, August 13, 2010

My Last Night being 23~

In an hour time, i'll be 24..i just thought that i would share this last moments that would never come back..i would have to say that..its very sad to leave 23~ i feel this huge responsibility immerse from out of nowhere and will stay until i die..~ The carefree person i used to be seems to fade away.. life just gets tougher and tougher and really kick you in the butt~

In my age of 23, i found him.. thankful for that. But there is more to life..i know..thats why i want to venture it with him..but im scared, a daddy's little naive girl is being an independant women and feels its tough to do it. Hearing Claire De Lune from Debussy to cherish this moment. I might show this post to my child in the future. How incredible this feeling is and how i dont want to let go. Imagine if im getting married what will i feel then?

Its 10:58, a lot is going on in my mind. mixed feelings. feeling like to go to eiffel tower once again and see paris city while drinking hot chocolate with marshmellow..going to venice and take a swift in a gondola..live happliy ever after. Can i? I know life is shit but i only taste the surface of it..don't want to imagine if i hit rock bottom. You are totally wrong if im waiting wishes from people for my birthday. I dont want wishes just only the love once i had when i was little when i dont think of responsibility.

I feel blessed, my birthday falls in Ramadan. the month that i've been waiting every year. A lot of things i want to change.. all of it into something better. A better employee, A better girlfriend, A better Daughter. Somehow i feel that what i do is not to the fullest and im still searching my passion on doing things. Its something that i really need to change. I dont want when i'm being a wife the attitude is there and when im being a mother.

Dear my love, i'm going to be 24, please support me, Love me, guide me into something better. I know you will be a good husband and a father. Please include me in your happiness until we die. Never let me go and be my friend when i feel weak, sad, sorrow, hollow. Show me everything that in this world nothing is better than doing it together and growing old is something to look forward to. I dedicate My Love from Sia to you. The rythm that has capture every beat of my heart. I love you, you are my soul now and forever.

The ending that i want before i turn 24 another 50 minutes? I wish( in my heart i whisper)....~

Good night my loved ones..cherish every minute in your life..its worth it. Bye~!

No comments: