Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dear Diary ~

Hello2 everyone! nice time for me today to write on my blog again. Yes. I've been neglecting the blog again. A lot has happen and i hope i can catch up of what has happened since the last i post. I'm playing monopoly on my ipad while writing this post. i write while i wait for my turn. hahaha.

I'm going to start on my Engagement updates. Ok, still no dates only month which is in July. Right now I'm Pelamin hunting. I would like to say a few of my choices of pelamin which i like and consider to be The Pelamin for my engagement and also for my Nikah.



Nice kan.. I realise I'm a killer for hydrangea. Look at the simplicity of the settings. Love it.
I think I got these pictures at Jovian Mandagie. I love this concept. Not that much grand but beautiful. Easy on the eye to look at. one of my choices are from Ari Wedding Couture. Actually i'm heading to MIECC tomorrow for the Festival Pengantin 2011. They say its the biggest bridal fair for this year. Going there with him..excited.Going to go to Ari's booth and see them.

My other choices are from Arma Couture, Arjuna Cipta and my favourite, Nas Great Idea. Visited them at SACC Bridal Fair last month and managed to get contacts. Cannot get a hold of them because they are busy and also my date has not been set yet. I need to save the dates please.!! In the meantime, I'm looking at Ari Wedding Couture for backup hihihi. Plus Hatta said that they do great jobs on Pelamin settings. Owh! Yes! Hatta..! yes its Hatta Dolmat of course. Last week on Sunday, Me and him met Hatta personally and get to talking. And yes he looks promising. Ok, by the looks I'm more talking about my wedding on January. Still the plan need to be tuned more. Owh Khareyan Events did enter my mind and i did communicate with Rayhan asking the price here and there but there's none after that.

Yes many of my friends and also a cousin of mine is getting married this year and January 2012. I need to to do something about my wedding/engagement checklist pronto ! Its March now..the clock ticking and ticking. I already choose one color for one of my reception but I'm not going to tell you..! Next time I'm going to post my wedding/engagement checklist. I wish i want to do a video blog so that it feels more personal. hihihi ok.. I'm going to stop here. Gonna update next time! bye!

No comments: