Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear Diary~

The moment i wake up, it shows 9 in the morning. As usual, on a morning Saturday. I lay down like there’s no workday..but then i heard that my parents room opened by someone. I thought that its my mother but its my brother. I ask him where our parent are, He said that my mother went to the airport to fetch my father from Sarawak. He said that my father feel shivering and mother went with him straight to Dr.Lim in Klang. I dont know what went wrong to cause my father to shiver.. I feel confuse not about the shivering but about me what i should do. I called my baby about this, he’s working. Instead i felt unsecured. And here i am on my bed writing this and still wondering what i should do. Im still waiting for my parents to come home. Before this, i somehow confused and i went and ironed my two new baju kurung in my parents room. while i was ironing, i think about people should be thankful for having your parents around now, when they are gone somehow feel that your time is up with them and that is it. My plan for today is going out with my baby after his work to make my Engagement Dress. but it seems that the plan cannot be executed. Owh this just in..but i think i have to do other post for this good news!! bye!

No comments: