Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dear Diary

hye people! Seriously can't wait to type everything i have in mind right now coz i tend to forget things so quickly. Ok here goes..

First, i want to say that i've already deposit money to AWC and HDC. Its a start and feels that it will get better and better. Positive. So

My Engagement Mini Pelamin : AWC
My Solemnization,2 Reception Wedding Dress (B/G) - HDC
My Engagement Day : 2 July 2011
My Solemnization Day : 17 December 2011
My Reception Days : 28 & 29 January 2012
My Solemnization Place : My house
My Reception Day : DJP, SUK

Fuhh~! I know..the dates..!! the thing is.. i really dont know about my solemnization date when is going to be but i found out from him. Can you believe it? woahh..~ I'm in jolt! And I'm already can see our Save the Date invitation. I'm flying...lalala

I'm going to do a checklist at the right panel so that it will remind me. I just bought the new Pengantin magazine and its like a bumper issue for brides wearing hijab. Many useful and helpful tips and advice on becoming a bride. I haven't read it yet but by the looks of it is very good. Worth every ringgit buying it.

Lately he's having a bad time getting used to his work and living here. I'm trying my best to help him even though its hard.
I really love him even though he tends to forget when he's mad or in a bad mood. The truth is planning my wedding is the only thing that makes me happy right now. There's a few things i have to remember like going to Khursus Kahwin.
Ok, my mind is jammed with a lot of things. I'm going to stop. so i will write again soon. bye!

No comments: